Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I think I fell in love with the 8th world wonder


Last week I was blessed enough to go on a safari with my sweet friend Amy! It was incredible! We got to go to one of the most beautiful places on earth during the wildebeest migration, which is apparently the 8th wonder of the world!

It was such a blast and I made some memories that I will keep until I am old and wrinkled, when I will probably tell them over and over again to my grandchildren.

All ready to go safari! 

The highlight of the first day was getting to watch the giraffes at sunset 

Cheetah!

We are the lion king

Baby elephant for my Crews-man

Lions!

What a sweet friend the Lord has blessed me with! 

Since I am obviously not so hot a updating my blog on a regular basis, I figure I’ll just keep my animal updates to one awesome post. Soo here it is! The post we have all been waiting for. The kiss to top all kisses. I can die happy, I kissed a giraffe!!!! Three to be exact and I think I am one of the luckiest girls in the world!  

See THE kiss here: This Kiss


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE THE COOLEST! I am dying at the video....makes me miss ya tons more than I already do! Love you, princess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla! I'm sitting at my office dying laughing. This is awesome! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete