Friday, August 3, 2012

A picture is worth 1,000 words...

Since I know no one wants to read 1,000 of my words... here is what I have been up too in pictures :)
How could you look at this and not smile?
My heart 
That's a good group!
Walking to the duca to buy candy was a fan favorite!
The weaver birds that lived outside my window

And now people... meet "Nate the Great" or as he referes to himself "Nate the Schmidt"


They are awesome

Hand washing our laundry
Hiking 
Walking to town with my kikapu. Could I be any more Kenyan? 
Parachutes make everything more fun
Three weeks later. We love each other more, love Jesus more, and are worn out

Now I'm off to Kibera! 

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! Miss you so very much! I'm with Andy Beres right now and he misses his "Kar." Sending love from Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one of you washing your clothes, I miss that face! I hope you have safe travels to Kibera! In my phone I have it as "Karla to village with Internet." I am excited to hopefully Skype soon. Love you p!

    ReplyDelete