Sunday, September 16, 2012

And I simply remember...

My favorite things.... about the last week.
1. Getting asked to teach the kids christmas songs and make christmas decorations IN SEPTEMBER. My love for celebrating christmas early is being encouraged. God is good.
2. Waking up to Faith, Hope, and Preston singing in the mornings
3. Watching a cut on the foot of one of my sweet nursery school kid, Chenzy, heal!


4. Having dinner with Carolyn. She has lived in Kenya for 23 years and is so fun and really encouraging to me. 
5. Getting to visit all the homes of the nursery school kids! It was such an honor and a good time. 

I got to go to the President's house!! Meet Obama and his family. 

6. Having the opportunity to come up with a "reproduction" talk for the secondary schools in our area!
7. Getting to talk to this little man on his FOURTH birthday! Crews you are the coolest 4-year-old in the world. 


8. Getting to eat dinner at one of my best kenyan friends, Brenda's house. Even though I have never been that full before in my life it was worth every last bite because she is awesome! 
9. Walking to get coffee with Ed and Tass. They are a really big blessing.
10. Having bible study with my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment