Tuesday, November 20, 2012

JOYFUL! JOYFUL!


In honor of American thanksgiving and all things pumpkin spiced I decided to see how many things I could count to be thankful for… here are a few

1. The rooster and hen who have made their home outside my window
2. Saturday flag football games
3. Long walks and good talks with Havvah and Laura 


4. Homemade guacamole with a side of cookies for second lunch 
5. The sound of the rain on my tin roof
6. My tuesday night bible study girls 
7. The sweet ladies who sell fresh fruits and vegetables outside the hospital
8. Game nights 
9. Bernard who lets me milk his cows any time I want
10. Fall Parties

11. Baking adventures with Havvah
12. Purity's smile 

14. Little hands

15. Seven wonderful years with this woman of God

“The brave who focus on all things good and all things beautiful and all things true, even in the small, who give thanks for it and discover joy even in the here now, they are change agents who bring fullest light to all the world.”  –Amy Voskcamp

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you!! I can't wait for you to come home my little butter bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for you and all the years I have had you as my bff so far!! I second Steph's comment and I cannot wait to give you a HUGE hug!! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete